Good IT solution recommendations for small organizations.
This course will serve as a two-week aggressively gentle introduction to programming for those students who lack background in the field. Specifically targeted at students with little or no programming experience, the course seeks to reach students who intend to take 6.001 and feel they would struggle because they lack the necessary background. The main focus of the subject will be acquiring programming experience: instruction in programming fundamentals coupled with lots of practice problems. Lots of programming required, but lots of support provided.
Tilt-shift miniature style photos are pictures of real-life scenes that are manipulated to look like model photographs.
Business continuity and disaster recovery built on open standards and common sense.
* – Simple backup/restore for Windows/Mac/Unix
* – Encrypted backups, snapshots, IPV6, sshFS
* – rsync, ftp/sftp/scp, rdiff-backup, WebDAV…
* – Map as a drive letter or mount in the Finder
* – Subversion/MySQL/Postgres/Exchange/SQL